Orthodontic treatment can not only enhance the appearance of teeth, but it can also enhance their health. Because straighter teeth offer adequate spacing for flossing and brushing, they are much easier to keep clean. As a result, you are less likely to develop dental decay and gum disease.
Our team wants to support you and your family in achieving a healthier, happier smile! Call our office in Riverton, UT today to schedule your free orthodontic consultation and determine which option is best for you.
On-site Clear Aligners
Ready for something to smile about? Our practice has its own 3D printing system, allowing us to print your clear aligners from our own office! This means:
- No need to wait for aligners to be shipped
- Every step of the development process is overseen by your dentist
- Aligners are cheaper without the extra cost of manufacturing in another location
Similar to Invisalign, our clear aligners are capable of achieving incredible smile straightening results while being convenient for you. The aligners are comfortable, smooth, and translucent, built to precisely fit your teeth.
- We start by taking a digital impression of your mouth using an intraoral camera.
- The digital impression is used to produce a complete replica of your mouth. This is used to design your clear aligners.
- After attending a consultation and hearing about your treatment plan, a series of aligners will be created to gradually shift the position of your teeth into alignment.
Invisalign clear aligners are made from translucent plastic; this material is smooth, sleek, and designed to comfortably fit over your teeth. However, don’t let its delicate look fool you; these aligners are extremely durable, capable of handling a variety of orthodontic needs, such as:
With Invisalign, you can complete your treatment in as little as six months! The treatment features a series of aligners that you must wear in accordance with your treatment plan. Aligners must be worn for up to 22 hours each day, only removed for eating your meals and cleaning your teeth.
Each aligner is slightly different from the last, gradually shifting your teeth into correct alignment. Simply follow the plan outlined by your doctor and with each new aligner, you will be closer to reaching your smile goals. Ready to get started? Call our office today!
Traditional metal braces are a dependable option for straightening your smile. Using metal brackets and wires, your teeth are guided into the correct alignment within an average of 18 to 24 months.
- Brackets are attached to the surface of each tooth and are connected by a thin wire.
- This wire is regularly tightened during appointments with our dentist every four to six weeks.
- This allows us to monitor the movement of your teeth and ensure that the process is moving forward smoothly.
While braces may sound less desirable than clear aligners, they are a truly incredible method for orthodontic treatment. Braces have been used since the 17th century and have been progressively evolved over the years to become more comfortable and appealing. These new modern advancements include:
- Smaller brackets and wires
- Ability to personalize the appliance by adjusting the color of brackets
- Improved performance & more comfortable design
Getting your child’s orthodontic care started on the right track is incredibly important; this can help to reduce the chances of them needing orthodontic treatment later on, such as braces or surgery to correct a severe bite problem.
Healthy Start is a program designed to begin correcting your child’s smile between the ages of six and twelve years old. A series of appliances are created to gently begin shifting the position of their primary teeth into the correct alignment. Because children’s teeth and jaws are still developing, this gentle guidance is all that’s needed to manipulate the anatomy of their dental arch. Reshaping the dental arch opens the airway more as well, getting your child more airflow while also straightening their smile!
The appliance must be worn for a few hours each day in order to be effective. In most cases, we recommend the device be worn while your child sleeps at night. This may help to diminish the persistence of unhealthy habits or behaviors, such as thumb sucking or teeth grinding.
Bringing You The Latest & Greatest
At River Crossing Family Dentistry, we take pride in providing the best dental care possible. Our commitment to always strive for better services, treatments, and techniques is the foundation of our practice’s dedication to excellence. Our dental professionals never want to stop growing, developing, and refining themselves and their abilities to better serve you and your family.
We invite you to call today and schedule a free consultation for orthodontic care that fits you and your family’s needs!