At River Crossing Family Dental, we are able to meet the needs of our patients with greater convenience than other practices. We strive to stay up to date with the latest equipment and techniques that dentistry has to offer, ensuring that when patients visit us, they are truly getting the best care.
Our digital x-rays are an incredible asset for our patient’s routine appointments or examinations. This allows us to identify problems before they become more severe or begin causing pain. Digital x-rays have many benefits when compared to traditional x-rays; this includes:
- Up to 90% less radiation exposure
- Lightning-fast image processing
- Better image quality
- Ability to quickly store or share visuals
In-House Clear Aligner Printing
Our practice offers our own in-house clear aligner system, similar to Invisalign. The difference is that your clear aligners don’t need to be shipped from a lab; instead, they will be produced in our office so you can start treatment faster and at a lower cost!
- Using a digital scan, we will produce your custom-made clear aligners, built to precisely fit your smile.
- Once a treatment plan has been established by our doctors, you will have all the resources you need to begin treatment!
Guided Implant Surgery
We use a 3D x-ray scanner to produce a life-like model of your entire oral anatomy. This allows our team to study your jaw bone density and condition, making it extremely useful in determining the placement of implants.
By planning implant placement before your surgery begins, we are able to perform the procedure with incredible accuracy, maximizing the success rate of your new dental implants.